The current Google HQ, with vast external floor space over several levels.
The decking is a bespoke solid section 230 x 30mm composite, commissioned for this site.
All fixings are hidden, giving a seamless look to the terraces, and clean lines. The main terrace areas are level and by using the DPH slope correction system, the wheelchair access ramps were easily achieved.
A clever feature; the BM Unit travels over the decking, hiding the steel rails below.
This enlarges the overall usable terrace space considerably, and gives uninterrupted views from the entire terrace.
- Project:Google HQ Offices (Kings Cross Central B1)
- Location:London, UK
- Product:Supplied composite decking
- Size:2,200 SqM
- Architect:Adamson Associates
- Main Contractor:Vinci Construction
- Project status:Completed 2015