The ALUgrate aluminium drainage grill is discreetly fixed to the timber or ALUrail joist using a hidden clip system, or surface fixed between the vanes.
The purpose of grating requirements is to remove splash-back issues from water hitting the decking or paving, and in turn onto the doors or facade. The special geometry of the ALUgrate allows it to ‘trap’ rainwater, which then falls directly onto the WPM or insulation layer.
• Designed to be incorporated into the Buzon Pedestal product ranges
• Easily removed for access to gutters and/or cleaning
• Perfect where low voids are required
• Offers a flush install to other substrates
• Creates a barrier free, wheelchair friendly access
The length of the ALUgrate is 4000mm, offering a seamless installation, whereas traditional grating is typically 1200mm.
Dimension: 21x140mm - Length: 4000mm